11/07/2009

Spring 2010


I usually dont go like; WOAH, when I see a really nice shoe, or dress, or bag, or whatever. But the last springseasons Proenza Schouler was WOAH! He finally used Miami 1997 prints. BRAVO!! Just sayin', I use the word "cool" a lot to describe things I just think is fun or funny or rad or whatever.. but the other definition of "cool" is, y'know ~ chill, or ~hip. (is that what the kids say these days?). But Jack! Lazaro! BUDDIES..Proenza this season was pretty much the definition of cool and I so want to go there. But I coulden't. You all know that I live in a cold country called Norway. Yeah. Proenza had a show in NY. fuck. Gosh, build-in-sleeves tied around the waist. That was totally the best prints of the season.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

<3

lovers

URBAN CHAOS/ MARIA FANCYPANTS2009
URBAN CHAOS skrives av @ MARIA FANCYPANTS.
Det betyr at du ikke kan kopiere tekst, bilder eller annet innhold uten tillatelse.
COPYRIGHTED. ©

Blogglisten