11/18/2009

REVIEW

I became a little while ago a "member" of a newbie radiostation called "Radio Lerdal Radiostation". I thought that this would be very fun and inspiring to listen to , But it was simply fussy and annoying. I know they are still young and has much to learn, but I can not handle screaming into a bad microphone, and fussy teenagers who are trying to be funny. I simply can't handle it when a breaking and screaming voice screams something "funny", and pretends to be a radiohost. This wasn't my cup of tea at all. I could certainly not have done it better myself, but when I know I can't make it, or do something Im not able to do. I just stop doing it! And that is what these kids should do. Nononono! NO! forget what I the last 8 letters. This is a great start! Guuuuudd Luck!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

<3

lovers

URBAN CHAOS/ MARIA FANCYPANTS2009
URBAN CHAOS skrives av @ MARIA FANCYPANTS.
Det betyr at du ikke kan kopiere tekst, bilder eller annet innhold uten tillatelse.
COPYRIGHTED. ©

Blogglisten