12/22/2009

Jesus

sorry 4 the bad quality.
Tdy:
08.00: my mom wake me up, drank tea, and ate breakfast (fudge, and cake) .well. thats what I call a real breakfast.
09.00 : drove to Ski, and bought christmasgifts.
10.00 : met mona, and drank coffee, and ate chocolate (once again ofc!)
10.30: walked around with my moms visa-card, and purchased everything i wanted. (gosh, im in heaven). not
11.00: went to stockfelths and drank a frappè, and read the newspaper one more time, and walked around the mall for a little while.
12.00: bought even MORE gifts.
13.30: went to our car, and drove to a fabricstore to buy fabrics, and thangz likez datz.
14.00: went to mona's and ate lunch: calzone, salad, coffee. num num.
16.00: went home

ONE MORE THIIIIING!!!!!!!

On saturday morning i got on my computer. I signed in on facebook, and all of a sudden this "pop-up"thing that usually annoys the SHIT outta me popped up, but this time i got very interested. wow.
www.jesusinfo.com or something. An online bibleschool that wants to make people Christian.
After reading for a while, i got quite brainwashed. And i was thinking to myself: "maybe it is a God out there?" , "Maybe he is watching me pee!!" , "Maybe he watches me when im sleeping" O.o, "or maybe he is here to protect me".. wtf..
My parents didn't baptized me when i was little, all my family members are atheists. But after a while I thought that this is nonsense! I will never become a Christian. It would be unfair above Charles Darwin, if I stopped believing his theories.

So yawlls... Im still an Athiest ! :-D

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

<3

lovers

URBAN CHAOS/ MARIA FANCYPANTS2009
URBAN CHAOS skrives av @ MARIA FANCYPANTS.
Det betyr at du ikke kan kopiere tekst, bilder eller annet innhold uten tillatelse.
COPYRIGHTED. ©