11/03/2009

WEDGES.

My gut feeling says that the Wedges are going to be a huge trend! 
After I saw this model Hege Golf at the Elle party wearing a freakin cool outfit and these shoes from Acne, I was hooked. I can not afford shoes for over 4000 kr, but as an ordinary young fashion blogger with no weekend work, I'll make a good bargain on ebay,or a secondhand store. BYEZ! gotta go


Or maybe I'll break into Hege Golf's fancy flat and steal them? MWOHAHAHAHAHA! 

* it was a joke for those who did not understand that*

2 kommentarer:

  1. Så søt du er<3 hadde en dritt dag i dag, men ble i godt humør når jeg leste dette :)

    SvarSlett
  2. ERRE - eilaregine.e.r (y)7. november 2009 kl. 11:07

    haha :*)
    de var drittøffe da ! <3

    SvarSlett

<3

lovers

URBAN CHAOS/ MARIA FANCYPANTS2009
URBAN CHAOS skrives av @ MARIA FANCYPANTS.
Det betyr at du ikke kan kopiere tekst, bilder eller annet innhold uten tillatelse.
COPYRIGHTED. ©

Blogglisten