11/27/2009

Things that's annoys the crap outta me right now. ... And Proenza Schouler


  • platinblond girls who call themselves "fashion-bloggers" , eventhough they dont have a clue about what fashion is all about.

  • When intriguehorny "fashion-bloggers" charges you for copying a photo from you, and gets extremly mad when you tell them their're wrong.

  • When people advertises their "blog" on your blog!



BUT LET'S FORGET ABOUT ALL THOSE CONSERNS, AND NEGATIVE THOUGHTS LET'S LOOK AT OUR BELOVED PROENZA SCHOULER'S WINTER COLLECTION!



Luvez it. I love the shoes,
I just bought leathershorts, and wedges! I think I'm in love!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

<3

lovers

URBAN CHAOS/ MARIA FANCYPANTS2009
URBAN CHAOS skrives av @ MARIA FANCYPANTS.
Det betyr at du ikke kan kopiere tekst, bilder eller annet innhold uten tillatelse.
COPYRIGHTED. ©

Blogglisten